This blog will be about all things beer -reviews, places to drink, places to buy, facts and factoids, upcoming events and more!!!
June 23, 2010
Welcome to the Parting Glass…
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 1:23 pm and posted in Musings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Anthony on Sour New England Mike on Sour New England Sara on Sour New England
- I just earned the 'Pucker Up (Level 14)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b287785112 2 months ago
- Drinking a Sweet'n Sow'r Biere De Mars by @OastHouseBeer - untp.beer/s/c545105101 2 months ago
- No Molson beer? Then no Oilers promotions, Edmonton bar owner told cbc.ca/1.4342960 5 months ago
- They're back ...beware the scourge of the pumpkin ale - Drinking a Paranormal Imperial Pumpkin Ale - untp.beer/s/c512049539 5 months ago
- Drinking a Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16 Brett IPA by @StoneBrewing - untp.beer/s/c510138122 5 months ago
Parting Glass Blog on Flickr
- Barley Wine Barrel aged beer BC Beer BC Breweries Beer Advent Calendar Beer Labels Beer Review Beer Reviews Beer Tasting Belgian Beer Brooklyn Brewery Cascade Barrel Brewing House Casked Beers Central City Brewing Christmas Beer Craft Beer Deschutes Brewery Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales Driftwood Brewing Company Elysian Brewing Company Flavoured Beer Fruit Beer Full Sail Brewing Granville Island Brewing Halloween Beer Hopworks Howe Sound Brewing Co. IPA Ontario Beer Ontario Breweries Ontario Craft Beer Parallel 49 Brewing Phillips Brewing Company Pike Brewing Company Porter pumpkin ale Pumpkin Beer Rogue Ales Russell Brewing Company Russian River Brewing Co. Samuel Smith Scotch Ale Seasonal Beer Seasonal Beers Sour Beer Southern Tier Brewing Steamworks Brewing Company Stout Strong Beer Winter Beer